Katan Katan

Holy shit

You are the fucking man. That is so awesome. I loved the FBF animation, definitely refreshing to watch. Everything was clean as hell and the music to go along with it was great. <3

Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz

LOL

That was refreshingly awesome xD
I don't like the screamer at the end though ._. Still, it was really good, lmao

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Awesome!

It was hilarious. Plus, your animation techniques are great :O

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

Awesome

This game is extremely awesome. Why? It's addictive, it's challenging, and most of all, it's unique. I never would've thought up something as great as this. Good job guys. I hope to see a Fig. 9 in the future. :D

Way Back When loop Way Back When loop

A good review

is something this loop needs. I don't think you're acting like you're famous <_< It sounds pretty sexy imo.

Garden of Peace Garden of Peace

Damn.

Really trippy, great feel to it. I love the sound of the drums too. Sex in my ears :3

Interstellar Loop Interstellar Loop

Holy fuck

I would give this a fucking eleven if I could. <3 The chord progression, the synths... it's too much! HHNNNNNGGGGGG
Really though, it gave me fucking goosebumps. I could listen to that for hours. I love you <33

Namegoeshere responds:

Thanks so much, bro. I really appreciate it.

I am... IRONDUCK? I am... IRONDUCK?

Lol

Haha, that's awesome. It's unfortunate that Disney had to buy out yet another great company. :(

Coloring Sir Cuhls Coloring Sir Cuhls

:D

This is great! I love the smiles and the shading is perfect. The colors are pretty cool too. However, the background could be brighter IMO. Still, it's a great picture. Very creative. :)

Tootmania responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I kind of wanted the background on all the "profile" pics to be somewhat less saturated, or darker, so the characters would appear brighter and "pop" out more.

But thanks again for the kind words!